Silicone gloves, also known as silicone Oven glove, silicone microwave oven gloves, silicone anti scald gloves, etc. The material is environmentally friendly silicone. Unlike conventional gloves in terms of hand warmth and labor protection, silicone gloves are primarily designed to provide insulation and prevent burns. Suitable for home kitchens and the cake baking industry. The manufacturing process is high-temperature vulcanization molding using an hydraulic press.
1. High temperature resistance, up to 250 degrees.
2. The product material is relatively soft and has a comfortable touch.
3. Not sticky to water, not sticky to oil, easy to clean.
4. Used in ovens, microwaves, refrigerators, etc., it is not a problem and is easy to freeze and in high temperature environments.
5. There are various color specifications, novel styles, and avant-garde fashion.
6. The material used is 100% food grade silicone raw material.
7.Good toughness, not easy to tear, can be reused multiple times, not sticky, easy to clean.
1. After the first and every use, wash with hot water (diluted food detergent) or put it in the dishwasher. Do not use abrasive cleaners or foam for cleaning. Ensure that the silicone cup is thoroughly dried before each use and storage.
2. When baking, the silicone cup should be opened separately on a flat baking plate. Do not let the mold dry bake, for example, for a six in one mold, you only have three molds filled, and the other three molds must be filled with water. Otherwise, the mold will burn out and its service life will be reduced.
To achieve the best baking effect of the baked product, a small amount of anti stick baking pan oil can be lightly sprayed on the surface of the silicone cup before baking.
3. When the baking is complete, please remove the entire baking tray from the oven and place the baking product on a rack to be cooled until completely cooled.
4. The silicon calibration cup can only be used in ovens, ovens, and microwave ovens, and must not be directly used on gas or electricity, or directly above the heating plate or below the grill.
5. Do not use knives or other sharp tools on the silicone cup, and do not press, pull, or use violence against each other.
6. Silicone mold (due to static electricity), it is easy to absorb dust. When not in use for a long time, it is best to place it in a paper box in a cool place.
8.Do not rinse with cold water immediately after leaving the oven to extend its service life.
Silicone gloves are used in kitchen supplies and are generally used in baking industries such as bread and cake. They can be used at high temperatures to protect hands from high temperatures, making them comfortable to wear and improving work efficiency. And used in electrical appliances such as ovens, microwaves, or refrigerators.